Vacancy SPiN Board 2023-2024
The XVth board of SPiN is looking for successors for 2023-2024! Are you taking on this unique challenge?
SPiN has around 1700 members, making it one of the largest study associations of Radboud University Nijmegen. As a board member, you are responsible for managing this association. You will spend approximately 38 hours per week performing function-specific and general board tasks. Furthermore, you will develop many useful skills during this year, you will learn what it means to manage a large organization and you will meet a lot of new people.
Would you like to gain such an unforgettable experience? Send your motivation letter and CV now! Cover at least the following points in your motivation letter:
- Motivation: what is your motivation for doing a board year at SPiN? What made you decide to apply? What are your expectations for a year as a board member?
- Vision: what does SPiN mean to you? How do you picture the future of SPiN? What do you believe to be strengths and/or areas for improvement for the association?
- Personal characteristics: which personal competencies will help you fulfil a board position? How do you function within a group? Do you already have committee and/or board experience? What are your learning objectives?
- Function: which board function has your preference? Justify your choice and mention your top 3.
- Study: what academic year are you in? How many ECTS have you obtained and do you expect you will obtain next year? How do you think of combining your studies with a board year?
Mail your motivation letter (EN or NL) and your curriculum vitae no later than Wednesday, April 26th, 23:59h to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Selection SPiN-board 2023-2024”.
The interviews will take place in May. The selection committee will contact you about this. If you have any questions in advance, please send an email to the address mentioned above.
Note: as an English-speaking member you can only apply for the functions of Treasurer, (In)Formal Internal Affairs Officer or Academic Relations Officer. As an English-speaking member, having a basic understanding of the Dutch language is useful. There is an option to attend a basic Dutch language course during the summer, which will be reimbursed by SPiN for 50% of the costs. If you have any questions about this, you can also send an email to email@example.com.