The board of SPiN is looking for successors for 2021-2022! Are you taking on this unique challenge?
SPiN has around 1500 members, making it one of the largest study associations of Radboud University Nijmegen. As a board member you are responsible for managing this association. You will spend approximately 35 hours a week performing function-specific tasks and general board tasks. Furthermore, you will develop many useful skills during this year, you will learn what it means to manage a large organization and you will meet a lot of new people.
Would you like to gain such an unforgettable experience? Send your motivation letter and CV now! Cover at least the following points in your motivation letter:
· Motivation: what is your motivation for doing a board year at SPiN? What made you decide to apply? What are your expectations for a year as a board member?
· Vision: what does SPiN mean to you? How do you picture the future of SPiN? What do you believe to be strengths and/or areas for improvement for the association?
· Personal characteristics: which personal competencies will help you fulfil a board position? How do you function within a group? Do you already have committee and/or board experience? What are your learning objectives?
· Function: which board function has your preference? Justify your choice and mention your top 3.
· Study: what academic year are you in? How many ECTS have you obtained and do you think you will obtain next year? How do you think of combining your studies with a board year?
Mail your motivation letter (EN or NL) and your curriculum vitae no later than Friday April 23, 23:59h to email@example.com with the subject “Selection SPiN-board 2021-2022”.
The interviews will take place in week 18. The selection committee will contact you about this. Due to the measures regarding COVID-19, the conversations will take place online. If you have any questions in advance, please send an email to the address mentioned above.
Note: as an English-speaking member you can only apply for the functions of Treasurer, (In)Formal Internal Affairs Officer or Academic Relations Officer. As an English-speaking member, it is useful to have a basic understanding of the Dutch language. There is an option to attend a basic Dutch language course during the summer, which will be reimbursed by SPiN for 50% of the costs. If you have any questions about this, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.