Through this page we want to inform you about the changes for SPiN in the field of privacy. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) started at the 25th May. The GDPR is a European law to protect personal data. As an association, we must of course also handle personal data carefully. Because we think your privacy is important and we want to offer transparency, we have included our privacy statement in this message. SPiN complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that (we) at least:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement.
- processing your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed.
- ask for your express permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- take appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purpose for which they were provided.
- are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, inform you about this and respect it.
New SPiN members must from now on also indicate whether they agree with the privacy conditions and image conditions that can be found on our site. If you as an already existing SPiN member do not agree with these conditions, you can send an email to email@example.com
I hope you have been sufficiently informed about the new legislation. If you have any questions, you can always send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org