That amazing magazine, always there at the SPiN common room, with the funniest news, interviews and an extremely accurate horoscope, who actually makes that? Welcome to our redaction table, full with notes, ideas and drafts of upcoming articles. We might be psychology students (or practically one of us), but we can also write some great articles. I will introduce you the driving force behind this magazine: the Magazine Committee.
· Inspiration: used to be a local paper writer
· chair because: overview
· trait: Bold questions
· Inspiration: Used to read tintin
· Secretary because: simplicity
· Trait: writing adventurous tales
· Inspiration: used to read suske & Wiske
· Vice-chair& committee-battle responsible because: not enough member
· Trait: fanatic is his second name
· Inspiration: the boy in the striped pyjamas
· Promotion officer because: wants people to start reading
· Trait: daddy issues
Do you want to read more due to a lack of context? Read Hersenspinsels available at the 16th of December!
The Magazine Committee